How to choose and maintain the laser head in 10KW cutting era
With the maturity of domestic fiber laser technology above 10kW, fiber laser cutting equipment with laser power more than 10kw has gradually been popular in the domestic market, providing better solutions for thick plate cutting. However, many equipment manufacturers are not familiar with the configuration and operation of ultra-high-power fiber laser cutting machines. Therefore, the senior cutting application engineer of Maxphotonics has specially sorted out the selection, installation, maintenance and precautions of cutting head above 10kw.
1. Lens ratio: The recommended ratio of collimating and focusing lens for 10kw cutting head is 100/200 or adjustable zoom head (10kw fiber laser covers a wide range of cutting thickness of plate and needs a wide range of focus adjustment).
2. Connector model: At present, the output heads of 10kw fiber lasers are mainly Q + and QD. When selecting the cutting head, they should be consistent. The output heads of Bodor Laser's 10kw fiber laser belong to the Q + model.
Maintenance of over 10kw cutting head
(1) Before using the cutting head, it is recommended to wrap a layer of adhesive tape around the cutting head to avoid dust in the gap from entering the cutting head during subsequent maintenance.
(2) Once the internal lens of the 10kw cutting head is dirty or damaged, it is recommended to replace it. It is not recommended to clean it for avoiding secondary pollution.
(3) In addition to the replacement of the protective lens of the 10kw cutting head, it can be operated on the cutting machine. The replacement of the upper protective lens and the collimating focus lens must be performed in a dust-free environment over a thousand.
(4) Check the lens of the 10kw cutting head. At first, a white paper is used to check whether there are black spots in the red light of the WMW fiber laser, and then output the laser at a low power. Use a black photosensitive paper to check for the spot. Finally, remove the lens and inspect it under a microscope.
The cooling over 10kw cutting head
1. Cooling configuration: The diameter of the water pipe output from the water cooler to the cutting head must be larger than the diameter of the water cooling interface of the cutting head (φ8mm), the water flow is ≥4L / min, and the water temperature is 28-30 ° C.
2. Water flow direction: high temperature water output of water cooler → output head of 10kw fiber laser → cavity of 10kw cutting head → high temperature water input of water cooler → bottom cavity of 10kw cutting head.
3. Cooling solution: Because some brands of cutting heads have no cooling device at the bottom of the cavity, in order to ensure long-term stable processing, and to avoid the high temperature of the cutting head from affecting the follow-up, it is recommended to install a water cooling module.